This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Style matters. Most of the time, I’m focused on helping you find the best coffee makers based on value, coffee quality, and features.
Today, though, I want to focus on rose gold and pink coffee makers. Don’t expect me to skimp on the quality, though. These stylish rose gold or pink coffee machines will brew delicious coffee while adding a playful tone to your kitchen countertop.
Quick Take: Rose Gold and Pink Coffee Makers
|Keurig K-Mini Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker, Dusty Rose, 6 to 12 oz. Brew Sizes||Check price|
|Nespresso Vertuo Coffee and Espresso Maker, Machine Only, Black Matte Rose Gold||Check price|
|Bodum 1918-340B-Y19 Caffettiera French Press Coffee and Tea Maker, 34 Oz, Light Pink||Check price|
|Smeg ECF01RDUS 50s Retro Style Espresso Machine - Pink, Large||Check price|
|Pour Over Coffee Dripper by Sanyo Sangyo: Porcelain Ceramic 1-to-4 Cup Brewer in 5 Beautiful Colors | Unique Drip Coffee Maker : Better Brewing (Pink) CFD4-PINK||Check price|
|Bialetti Moka Express Rose Gold, Limited Edition Coffee Maker, 6 Cups, Aluminium||Check price|
|Bialetti 5012 Rainbow Espresso Maker, Fuchsia||Check price|
1. Pink Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker
- FITS ANYWHERE: Less than 5 inches wide, perfect for small spaces.Filter type:Reusable
- YOUR PERFECT AMOUNT: Brew any cup size between 6-12oz with Keurig K-Cup pods.
- ONE CUP RESERVOIR: Just add fresh water for each brew.
- FAST & FRESH BREWED: Coffee made in minutes.
- CORD STORAGE: For easy transport and tidy countertops.
- TRAVEL MUG FRIENDLY: Removable drip tray accommodates travel mugs up to 7.0 inches tall and holds a full accidental brew for easy cleanup.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Auto off feature turns off your coffee maker 90 seconds after your last brew, helping to save energy.
- COMPATIBLE WITH THE MY K-CUP UNIVERSAL REUSABLE COFFEE FILTER: Brew your own ground coffee (sold separately).
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: Keurig K-Mini single serve coffee maker.
The K-Mini has five color options to choose from — a huge number for any Keurig model. And one of those colors is this delightful dusty rose pink.
With a K-Mini, you get one of the smallest Keurig coffee makers, with the convenience of pod coffee in a machine that is even thinner than the K-Elite and K-Select. This coffee machine also features a removable drip tray, which is great for cleanup and makes room for your favorite pink travel mug.
Drip coffee lovers beware, though, the K-Mini doesn’t have a Keurig strong button like its newer cousin, the K-Mini Plus. If you are used to more flavorful coffee, you should check out the next entry in this list instead.
2. Nespresso Vertuo Next Deluxe with Rose Gold Accents
- Note: 1)Too coarse a grind, too little coffee, or insufficiently tamping the grounds before brewing can all lead to inadequate pressure for a proper brew. 2)It is important to note that the amount of espresso extracted will vary depending on the grind size and amount and reprogramming may be needed when the size and amount are adjusted
- SINGLE SERVE COFFEE & ESPRESSO MACHINE: Single serve coffee or espresso at the touch of a button. Innovative programs and features such as 25 sec heat up & energy saving automatic shut off.
- COFFEE FOR EVERY OCCASION: Brew better coffee at home with Nespresso's coffee espresso machine! Drink your coffee bold, mild hot, or iced.
- VERSATILE COFFEE MAKER: Brew 3 different cup sizes at the touch of a button (5oz & 8oz coffee, single & double espresso).
- INCLUDES: One Vertuo Next Nespresso coffee machine with a large 37 ounce water tank, an adjustable drip tank.
- COMPLIMENTARY GIFT: Each machine includes a complimentary starter set of Nespresso capsules (capsule assortment may vary from picture).
Not every rose gold coffee maker has to be so obvious. The Vertuo Next Deluxe is matte black with rose gold accents. It’s a sleek, classy style that is perfect for any countertop.
This one’s another pod coffee maker, so it’s incredibly convenient. Nespresso’s VertuoLine machines can brew both espresso and drip-style coffee. The Vertuo Next is the first of their machines that can even brew 18-ounce carafe coffee pods.
If you compare the Vertuo Next vs VertuoPlus, you’ll find a couple of other key advantages. The Next is the first VertuoLine smart coffee maker, with Bluetooth and WiFi that keeps the machine updated and alerts you when you are running low on coffee capsules. It’s also made from over 50% recycled plastic, making it one of the most environmentally friendly Nespresso machines.
Nespresso machines use the same high pressures as espresso machines, so every cup of coffee is delicious and very flavorful.
2. Pink Technivorm Moccamaster 59607 KBG Coffee Maker
The Technivorm Moccamaster is one of my favorite automatic pour-over coffee makers. If you’re not familiar with these machines, think of them as the next-gen alternative to regular drip coffee makers. Automatic pour-over coffee makers introduce precision control of water temperature and brew rate, ensuring that every cup of coffee tastes absolutely delicious.
Technivorm clearly got the message that people wanted more style options for their kitchen because the Moccamaster is available in more than 25 colors! You can get it in pink, and there’s also a pink-toned copper, merlot, royal blue, and multiple shades of red.
3. Rose Gold Technivorm Moccamaster 53935 KBGV Coffee Maker
In many ways, this is the same machine as the pink one above. Both are incredibly high-quality coffee makers. The only question is: what color do you want in your kitchen?
4. Bodum Caffettiera French Press
- Unique chrome-plated metal frame protects the glass and also acts as a stand.
- Heat resistant borosilicate glass (up to 350 degrees) and odorless
- Made for over 40 years by expert craftsmen in our factory in Portugal.
- Sustainable Coffee brewing system with no paper filters or capsules
French press coffee is always a fan favorite, but most French press coffee makers have a bland look. Fortunately, Bodum has created a bright pink version of one of their classic French press coffee makers. Whether you enjoy regular French press brews, French press espresso, or French press cold brew, there’s no reason you can’t enjoy them in style.
5. Smeg Pink Espresso Machine
If you want to make lattes or cappuccinos, this pink Smeg coffee maker is the perfect option. Its retro styling is bright and playful, but underneath it is a workhorse of an espresso machine.
It produces 15 bars of pressure, which is absolutely necessary for great espresso. The machine has a built-in steam nozzle, so you can make everything from lattes to macchiatos without the need for a separate milk frother. They even give you three filter baskets, allowing you to brew a single or double shot of espresso and even use Illy and Lavazza espresso pods.
6. Pink Pour Over Coffee Dripper
- Product size: W15 D11.3 H9.6 cm, Measuring spoon: W9.5 D5.3 3.7 cm
- Body: Porcelain (Arita Yaki), Measuring spoon: Polypropylene
- Country of Origin: Japan RPA2023 (Major Spoon) Heat Resistance: 87 degrees
Few coffee makers can brew better coffee than a pour-over funnel. They are very hands-on and take a lot of effort to master, but the result is absolutely amazing. If you’re going to take the time to become a pour-over expert, why not take this colorful coffee maker with you on the journey?
7. Rose gold Bialetti Moka Express Moka Pot
- Elegant and refined, the new moka express rose gold is designed to enrich the ritual of Italian coffee; the rose gold metallic finish gives shine to moka, in a play of reflections of light always different
- The only 8 faces, with the unmistakable little man with a mustache
- High quality: made of aluminium, with ergonomic handle
- Maximum safety: patented safety valve, inspectable and easy to clean
- Suitable for all hobs except induction hobs
Moka Pots are an excellent way to make stovetop espresso. They are easy-to-use, durable, and very affordable. Bialetti’s rose gold Moka pot is absolutely stunning — easily one of the most gorgeous stovetop coffee makers you’ll ever see.
8. Pink Bialetti Rainbow Espresso Moka Pot
If the idea of stovetop espresso sounds great, but you are looking for something brighter and more playful, Bialetti has that, too. Their Fuchsia Moka pot has the same easy-to-use, quality build as all of their other stovetop coffee makers, and that’s packed into a vibrant shell that is hard not to notice.
Bonus Item: Rose Gold Ember Temperature-Controlled Coffee Mug
- Ember Coffee Mug with Longer Lasting Battery: Our updated smart coffee mug's extended battery life keeps your drink at your preferred temperature (between 120°F - 145°F) for up to 80 minutes on a full charge or all day on its redesigned charging coaster
- Smart With or Without App: Pair this temperature control mug with the Ember app to set the temperature, customize presets and more; Our self-heating coffee mug is also functional without the app and remembers your last-used temperature (135°F out of box)
- Auto Sleep: Our heated coffee mug intelligently senses when to turn on and off; The mug enters sleep mode when empty or after 2 hours of inactivity; Ember wakes up when it senses movement or liquid
- Hand Wash Only: An updated scratch-resistant coating is safe to hand wash; Ember Mug 2 is IPX7 rated and fully submersible up to 1 meter deep
- Perfect Gift for a Life Well Sipped: Whether self-gifted or given to another, there's no better way to share warmth than a favorite drink at just the right temperature every time
Ember coffee mugs are the best way to drink coffee. They keep your drink at whatever temperature you want. They are powered by a rechargeable battery and come with a handy recharging station that looks like a little saucer.
The best part is, unlike most temperature-controlled mugs, the mug itself stays cool. Older self-heating mugs would overheat or the rim would be made of metal that could burn your mouth. The Ember’s heat-resistant coating ensures that the mug itself is always cool, even if your coffee is steaming hot.
There’s no reason that your color-coordinated coffee has to stay in the kitchen. Since Ember’s mugs are now available in rose gold, you can bring your coffee style into the living room, the office, or wherever you are sipping your favorite drink.
The Power of Pink
We deserve coffee makers that are both stylish and powerful. If you like black or stainless-steel machines, it’s easy to find a coffee maker. Until recently, though, it’s been hard to find a rose gold or pink coffee maker that was actually worth your money.
Fortunately, that’s changed, and you can now find all kinds of coffee makers in these fabulous colors. Now all you need is to pick out some delicious coffees to go with your new machine. Flavored coffees or premium Costa Rican coffee beans are always great options. But if you really want to put your new coffee maker to the test, you can’t go wrong with peaberry coffee or Hawaii’s favorite Kona coffee beans.